Virtual Conference Details Summary
Once again, we are pleased to bring you the premier educational conference showcasing the foremost experts in preventive, nutritional medicine. This conference goes beyond the individual experience, anecdotal stories, and historical research typically associated with plant-based nutrition. The focus will be on the review of current and progressive scientific research, conveying the efficacy of whole food, plant-based nutrition in its ability to prevent, suspend and even reverse disease.
International Plant Based Nutrition Healthcare Conference Is Now A VIRTUAL Conference
In these trying times of COVID-19, we will be converting this year’s PBNHC to a fully VIRTUAL conference. The conference dates will remain the same, September 11 – 14, 2020.
We are excited that we will still be able to bring you a world-class, professional CME educational event right from the comfort and safety of your own home or office. And while we are grateful for this unique opportunity, we look forward to when we can once again meet in person at the 2021 PBNHC.
Below are answers to a few questions about the switch to a VIRTUAL conference.
Will the pricing for the 2020 VIRTUAL PBNHC change?
Modified pricing for the 2020 VIRTUAL PBNHC is below. More details can be found at https://pbnhc.com/registration.
$599 – Special Early Bird VIRTUAL Conference registration fee in effect for a limited time.
$699 - Standard Registration fee
$549 - Student Registration (available to fellows, residents, and students in an accredited program). Please contact us at for more information.
What does VIRTUAL registration include?
- Attendee access to the 2020 International Plant-Based Nutrition Healthcare Conference VIRTUAL conference platform.
- Attendee access to ALL CE approved "virtual live" course sessions with chat feature and Q&A sessions. Schedule can be found at https://pbnhc.com/agenda.
- Attendee access to CE approved on-demand sessions to better accomodate your schedule and time zone/location.
- Attendee access to Video-On-Demand standard recordings of ALL conference sessions (a $400 retail value) for 1-year post conference.
- Attendee access to all conference materials such as conference program book, presentation slides and other materials.
- 21 CE credits (pending). Details can be found at https://pbnhc.com/cme-accreditation.
- BONUS: If you miss any of the "virtual live" sessions, you will have the ability to access a CE approved recording of each session in order to properly claim CE credit (until 12/31/2020).
I’ve already registered for the conference, what happens now?
- Those who have already registered for the 2020 PBNHC will be automatically enrolled into the VIRTUAL conference.
- The Plantrician Project will automatically refund you the DIFFERENCE between what you have already paid for registration and the special Early Bird VIRTUAL conference registration fee of $599.
- You will then be added to our virtual conference platform and emailed detailed instructions on gaining attendee access to the virtual conference platform as well as other VIRTUAL conference details.
- You DO NOT need to do anything; this will automatically happen.
What if I am not interested in the VIRTUAL PBNHC?
If you are not able or interested in attending the VIRTUAL PBNHC, you can:
- Apply this year’s registration to the 2021 PBNHC, September 24 – 27 in Oakland, CA.
- Request that your registration fee be converted to a tax-deductible donation to The Plantrician Project.
- Request a full refund, less a $20 service fee
While we hope you will still join us for the VIRTUAL PBNHC, If you prefer one of the three options above, please email us at with your preference. We thank you for your patience while we do our best to process these changes as quickly and orderly as possible.
What if I registered for the optional preconference workshops?
There will be no optional preconference workshops so anyone already registered for these will receive a full refund.
What if I purchased additional meals for a guest?
Anyone who purchased additional meals for guests will receive a full refund.
What if I already made sleeping room reservations at the JW Marriott?
If you made a sleeping room reservation at the JW Marriott Dessert Springs UNDER THE CONFERENCE ROOM BLOCK, the resort will automatically cancel your reservation. However, there are times when attendees book sleeping rooms outside the conference room block (either accidentally or on purpose), in which case the hotel will not know to cancel that reservation. For that reason, you might want to confirm with the resort your sleeping room cancellation. In order to allow the resort ample time to process room cancelations, please wait until after July 1, 2020 to contact them. The resort can be reached at:
74-855 Country Club Drive
Palm Desert, California 92260 USA
(760) 341-2211 – Phone
(760) 341-1872 – Fax
Please contact us at with questions about the 2020 VIRTUAL PBNHC. Thanks and stay safe!