In light of the COVID-19 pandemic, the 2020 International Plant-Based Nutrition Healthcare Conference will be a virtual conference. The good news is that we will still deliver a first rate, CE accredited educational event featuring cutting edge topics and concepts from medical/thought leaders in the plant-based nutrition field. The conference will take place “virtually live” from September 11 – 14, 2020 from the comfort of your own home/office.
Discounted EARLY BIRD Pricing **
$599—MD, DC, DO, ND, DDS, PA, NP, RN, RD, PhD and other physicians. nurses, pharmacists, executive chefs, allied health professionals, health coaches, practitioners in training and other interested attendees.
** Early Bird Pricing In Effect Until Monday, July 6, 2020 at 11:59 PM (pacific standard time).
$549 - Student Registration (available to fellows, residents, and students in an accredited program). Please contact us at for more information.
Full Registration Fees
$699—MD, DC, DO, ND, DDS, PA, NP, RN, RD, PhD and other physicians. nurses, pharmacists, executive chefs, allied health professionals, health coaches, practitioners in training and other interested attendees.
Conference Registration Includes
- Attendee access to the 2020 International Plant-Based Nutrition Healthcare Conference VIRTUAL conference platform.
- Attendee access to ALL "virtual live" course sessions with chat feature and Q&A sessions. Schedule can be found at https://pbnhc.com/agenda.
- Attendee access to CE approved on-demand sessions in case you need a more flexible schedule.
- Attendee access to Video-On-Demand standard recordings of ALL conference sessions (a $400 retail value) for 1-year post conference.
- Attendee access to all conference materials such as conference program book, presentation slides and other materials.
- 21 CE credits (pending). Details can be found at https://pbnhc.com/cme-accreditation.
- BONUS: If you miss any of the "virtual live" sessions, you will have the ability to access a CE approved recording of each session in order to properly claim CE credit (until 12/31/2020).
The Registration Deadline is Monday, September 7, 2020 at 11:59 PM (pacific standard time).
Cancellation & Refund Policy
Cancellations received in writing on or before Friday, August 21, 2020 will be refunded full registration fee, less a 15% administrative fee. No refunds will be issued thereafter. Substitute participants will be accepted. Please email or mail to:
The Plantrician Project
PO Box 741596
Boynton Beach, FL 33474
All registrations received after Friday, August 21, 2020 are non refundable.
Eligible promotions/discounts need to be redeemed during the initial registration process and within the scheduled timeframe of that promotion/discount. Once the registration process is completed, promotions/discounts will not be honored retroactively. Also, promotions/discounts can not be combined - one per registration. Thank you for your cooperation and understanding.
At its discretion and for any reason, The Plantrician Project reserves the right to deny registration to any potential attendee as well as to revoke any completed registration. Refunds MAY be available for registration revocation.
*** Access available until December 31, 2020. Per CE regulations, attendees choosing to claim CE credits via enduring material must pass a brief online, multiple choice, assessment in order to earn CE credits.