Because of the trying times brought about by COVID-19, this year’s PBNHC we be a VIRTUAL conference. While we are disappointed that we will not be meeting in person this year, we feel this is the appropriate decision for the health and safety of our attendees, faculty, staff, volunteers and resort personnel. The Virtual conference dates remain the same, September 11-14, 2020.
With that said, we are once again excited to deliver world-class, professional CME education, only this time right to the comfort and safety of your own home or office. While we are grateful for this unique and unexpected opportunity, we look forward to when we can once again meet in person at the 2021 PBNHC.
Discounted VIRTUAL Pricing **
$599—MD, DC, DO, ND, DDS, PA, NP, RN, RD, PhD and other physicians. nurses, pharmacists, executive chefs, allied health professionals, health coaches, practitioners in training and other interested attendees.
$549 - Student Registration (available to fellows, residents, and students in an accredited program). Please contact us at for more information.
Conference Registration Includes
- Attendee access to the 2020 International Plant-Based Nutrition Healthcare Conference VIRTUAL conference platform.
- Attendee access to ALL CE approved "virtual live" course sessions with chat feature and Q&A sessions. Schedule can be found at https://pbnhc.com/agenda.
- Attendee access to CE approved on-demand sessions to better accomodate your schedule and time zone/location.
- Attendee access to Video-On-Demand standard recordings of ALL conference sessions (a $400 retail value) for 1-year post conference.
- Attendee access to all conference materials such as conference program book, presentation slides and other materials.
- 21 CE credits. Details can be found at https://pbnhc.com/cme-accreditation.
- BONUS: If you miss any of the "virtual live" sessions, you will have the ability to access a CE approved recording of each session in order to properly claim CE credit (until 12/31/2020).
Cancellation & Refund Policy
Cancellations received in writing on or before Friday, August 21, 2020 will be refunded full registration fee, less a 15% administrative fee. No refunds will be issued thereafter. Substitute participants will be accepted. Please email or mail to:
The Plantrician Project
PO Box 741596
Boynton Beach, FL 33474
All registrations received after Friday, August 21, 2020 are non refundable.
Eligible promotions/discounts need to be redeemed during the initial registration process and within the scheduled timeframe of that promotion/discount. Once the registration process is completed, promotions/discounts will not be honored retroactively. Also, promotions/discounts can not be combined - one per registration. Thank you for your cooperation and understanding.
At its discretion and for any reason, The Plantrician Project reserves the right to deny registration to any potential attendee as well as to revoke any completed registration. Refunds MAY be available for registration revocation.
*** Access available until December 31, 2020. Per CE regulations, attendees choosing to claim CE credits via enduring material must pass a brief online, multiple choice, assessment in order to earn CE credits.