2023 IN-PERSON Registration
PBNHC will be held IN-PERSON and VIRTUALLY this September 8-11, 2023. On-demand access will be available until August 31, 2024.
Are you a Plantrician Provider?
Plantrician Providers are entitled to $200 off In-Person or Virtual PBNHC. CLICK HERE to learn more about benefits and join now!
The in-person conference will be held at the beautiful JW Marriott Desert Springs Resort and Spa in Palm Desert California
CLICK ON THE OPTION BELOW TO SELECT YOUR TYPE OF REGISTRATION
$1299 — MD, DC, DO, ND, DDS and Surgeon
$1199 — PA, NP, RN, RD, PhD and other physicians, nurses, pharmacists, executive chefs, allied health professionals, health coaches, practitioners in training and other interested attendees.
$699 — Student Registration (available to fellows, residents, and students in an accredited program). Please contact us at for more information.
IN-PERSON Conference Registration Includes
- IN-PERSON attendance at the 2023 International Plant-Based Nutrition Healthcare Conference plus access to the VIRTUAL conference platform.
- IN-PERSON access to all conference sessions/materials and program book.
- Twenty two (22) CE credits are available (if otherwise eligible). Details can be found at https://pbnhc.com/cme-accreditation.
- Nine delicious, plant-based meals (Friday: reception and dinner | Saturday and Sunday: breakfast, lunch and dinner | Monday: breakfast and lunch)
- IN-PERSON registration also gives you VIRTUAL and ON DEMAND access to the 2023 PBNHC (a $599 value) until August 31, 2024.
Cancellation & Refund Policy
Cancellations received in writing on or before Friday, August 18, 2023, will be refunded full registration fee, less a 15% administrative fee. No refunds will be issued thereafter. Substitute participants will be accepted. Please email or mail to:
The Plantrician Project
PO Box 741596
Boynton Beach, FL 33474
All registrations received after Friday, August 11, 2023, are non refundable.
Eligible promotions/discounts need to be redeemed during the initial registration process and within the scheduled timeframe of that promotion/discount. Once the registration process is completed, promotions/discounts will not be honored retroactively. Also, promotions/discounts cannot be combined — one per registration. Thank you for your cooperation and understanding.
At its discretion and for any reason, The Plantrician Project reserves the right to deny registration to any potential attendee as well as to revoke any completed registration. Refunds MAY be available for registration revocation.
*** Access available until August 31, 2024. Per CE regulations, attendees choosing to claim CE credits via enduring material must pass a brief online, multiple choice, assessment in order to earn CE credits.