2019 PBNHC Livestream Registration
Once again we will be live streaming the International Plant-Based Nutrition Healthcare Conference. Enjoy all of the great information and content right from the comfort and convenience of your home or office. Read below for details and to register.
- The conference stream will start around 7:00 PM PST on Sunday, September 22 and conclude at approximately 2:00 PM PST on Wednesday, September 25, 2019. Please view the full agenda here.
- There are NO CONTINUING EDUCATION (CE) HOURS available for healthcare professionals or any other professions.
- You can only live stream the full conference. You will not be able to pick and choose what sessions to stream and the optional workshops will not be streamed. Also, if you miss a session there will be no opportunity to pause the video or go back to a previous session.
- Please make sure you have an adequate internet connection to effectively stream the conference. Streaming over a cellular or another “weaker” internet connections will impact/impair your ability to see the stream. Please make sure you have ample bandwidth available.
- For the first time, we will also be including 1 year access to the video on demand of the 2019 conference. After the conference, we will contact you with a process to get 1 year access to session videos to be played at your convenience.
- Cost for access to the livestream AND the videos sessions on demand is $345.