2023 VIRTUAL Registration
PBNHC will be held IN-PERSON and VIRTUALLY this September 8-11, 2023. On-demand access will be available until August 31, 2024.
Are you a Plantrician Provider?
Plantrician Providers are entitled to $200 off In-Person or Virtual PBNHC. CLICK HERE to learn more about benefits and join now!
CLICK ON THE OPTION BELOW TO SELECT YOUR TYPE OF REGISTRATION
$599—MD, DC, DO, ND, DDS, PA, NP, RN, RD, PhD and other physicians, nurses, pharmacists, executive chefs, allied health professionals, health coaches, practitioners in training and other interested attendees.
$499 - Student Registration (available to fellows, residents, and students in an accredited program). Please contact us at for more information.
VIRTUAL Conference Registration Includes
- Attendee access to the 2023 International Plant-Based Nutrition Healthcare Conference VIRTUAL conference platform.
- Attendee access between September 8-11, 2023 for ALL CE approved VIRTUAL course sessions with chat feature and Q&A sessions. Schedule can be found at https://pbnhc.com/agenda.
- Attendee access to CE approved on-demand sessions to better accommodate your schedule and time zone/location. These sessions are available until August 31, 2024.
- Attendee access to all conference materials such as conference program book, presentation slides and other materials.
- Twenty two (22) CE credits are available (if otherwise eligible). Details can be found at https://pbnhc.com/cme-accreditation. You will be able to access a CE approved recording of each session in order to properly claim CE credit (until 8/31/2024).
Cancellation & Refund Policy
Cancellations received in writing on or before Friday, August 11, 2023, will be refunded full registration fee, less a 15% administrative fee. No refunds will be issued thereafter. Substitute participants will be accepted. Please email or mail to:
The Plantrician Project
PO Box 741596
Boynton Beach, FL 33474
All registrations received after Friday, August 11, 2023, are nonrefundable.
Eligible promotions/discounts need to be redeemed during the initial registration process and within the scheduled timeframe of that promotion/discount. Once the registration process is completed, promotions/discounts will not be honored retroactively. Also, promotions/discounts cannot be combined - one per registration. Thank you for your cooperation and understanding.
At its discretion and for any reason, The Plantrician Project reserves the right to deny registration to any potential attendee as well as to revoke any completed registration. Refunds MAY be available for registration revocation.
*** Access available until August 31, 2024. Per CE regulations, attendees choosing to claim CE credits via enduring material must pass a brief online, multiple choice, assessment in order to earn CE credits.